Which female executives are taking home the most cash? Fortune ranks the top 25 corporate bigwigs based on 2009 compensation. Here's the top of the list:
- Carol Bartz, Yahoo; president and CEO: $47.2 million.
- Safra Catz, Oracle; president: $36.4 million.
- Carrie Cox, Schering-Plough; former executive VP and president of Global Pharmaceuticals: $23 million.
- Irene Rosenfeld, Kraft Foods; chairman and CEO: $22.1 million.
- Wellington J. Denahan-Norris, Annaly Capital Management; vice chairman, chief investment officer and COO: $21.6 million.
- Pamela H. Patsley, Moneygram International; chairman and CEO: $17.9 million.
- Susan M. Ivey, Reynolds American; chairman, president and CEO: $16.2 million.
For the full list, click here