Well, the economy must be getting better: Neiman Marcus has returned to the practice of putting $1 million-and-higher items in its annual Christmas catalog. Specifically, you can have Dale Chihuly transform your swimming pool into a work of art for $1.5 million. Last year, such items were bumped from the catalog in favor of slightly more budget-friendly fare ... like a $250,000 two-seater plane.
Another change this year: The catalog will be available as an iPad app (or you can just view it here), the Dallas Morning News reports. If you have money to burn, other gifts from the book include:
- $250,000 His & Hers luxury houseboat
- $248,000 diamond and gold charm bracelet
- $75,000 2011 Neiman Marcus Edition Camaro Convertible
- $15,000 edible gingerbread playhouse
- $15 silver-plated candlewick trimmer (least expensive item in the catalog)