It was a bad year for movies—so bad that Burlesque got nominated for a Golden Globe. But “it was a great year for nudity,” Jim McBride tells AOL News. McBride runs the Mr. Skin website, which annually ranks the 10 best nude scenes of the year. 2010’s picks:
- Jessica Alba, The Killer Inside Me: It’s just a brief glimpse of her butt, but since it’s her first nude scene—and her best asset—it makes the list.
- Kirsten Dunst, All Good Things: She’s “never had a real nude scene in her career until now,” and her topless shower scene with Ryan Gosling “doesn’t disappoint.”
- Mary-Louise Parker, Weeds: She’s gotten naked on the show before, but the particular sex scene he chose is “so crazy, you have to see it to believe it.”
- Amanda Seyfried and Julianne Moore, Chloe: Their lesbian sex scene makes the list because “it’s a rare kitten-on-cougar encounter.”
- Anne Hathaway, Love and Other Drugs: Hathaway scores a Golden Globe nod and a nude scene nod for this film, in which she is “naked for a huge part of the movie.”
Click for the complete list—including Mr. Skin’s favorite nude scene of the year
, involving two actresses wearing nothing but … flippers.