Charles Manson broke a 20-year silence with a recent prison interview ... so that he could warn the world about climate change. "Everyone’s God and if we don’t wake up to that there’s going to be no weather because our polar caps are melting because we’re doing bad things to the atmosphere," he said in a rambling interview with Vanity Fair Spain obtained by the Daily Mail. Highlights:
- President Obama is a "slave of Wall Street," he says. "I think Obama is an idiot for doing what he’s doing. They’re playing with him."
- "I’m very mean. I’m very mal hombre, nasty. I’m in the bullring. I run in the bullring with the heart of the world. I don’t play. I shoot people. I’m too bad. I’m a mean guy. I’m an outlaw. I’m a criminal. I’m everything bad."
- "You have to accept yourself as God. You have to realize you’re just the Devil just as much as you’re God, that you’re everything and you’re nothing at all."
- "Europe is the United States just as much as the United States is America and America is Europe."
- "Sooner or later the will of God will prevail over all of you. And I was condemned as the will of God. We are all martyrs. Love is a martyr ... I am a martyr. But I am also a victim. And I'm a performer. And a dam. I'm both. I am everything. I am nothing."