- Kate Middleton has arrived at Westminster Abbey, looking gorgeous in a long-sleeved, long-trained dress. The BBC notes she's wearing a tiara under her veil, and her hair is down. Her dress was, in fact, designed by Sarah Burton at Alexander McQueen; full details of her outfit here.
- The queen is singing!
- Prince William reportedly told Kate, "You look beautiful" when she reached his side. The Telegraph's lip reader claims he said, "You look stunning, babe."
- What a relief: The Archbishop of Canterbury asks the traditional question as to whether anyone has any objections; no one does.
- The happy couple is exchanging vows, and as promised, no "obey" in sight. Kate seems a bit nervous—wouldn't you be if your wedding was being live-streamed to the entire world?
- And with that, they're man and wife. Surprisingly speedy!
- A professional lip reader reports that Prince William joked with Kate's dad at the altar: "We were supposed to have just a small family affair."
- The crowds freak out as William and Kate exit the abbey to board their carriage. Note that it's an open-air carriage, despite predictions of bad weather.
- The Atlantic declares that Shep Smith over at Fox News gave the "best wedding preamble coverage," saying things like "Look at this. They're all so royal, aren't they? Look at these people. Do you know these people?" and at one point even speaking in an English accent.
- Their royal highnesses have arrived at Buckingham Palace.