What is it about celebrities and airplanes? In honor of Gerard Depardieu's recent peeing mishap, the Frisky rounds up 13 more celebs who have behaved quite badly while flying the friendly skies.
- Josh Duhamel: Fergie's hubby got escorted off a plane when he refused to turn off his BlackBerry.
- Jonathan Rhys Myers: The troubled actor managed to actually get himself banned entirely from United Airlines after tossing down drinks in the first class lounge, boarding his flight, and becoming "belligerent and disruptive."
- Snoop Dogg: A fight that left seven cops injured broke out when the rapper and his entourage of more than 30 were barred from the business lounge—because they were flying economy.
- Kim Kardashian: Her fellow passengers were not pleased when she brought a stinky burrito onboard, although Kardashian denies even liking burritos.
- David Hasselhoff: The Hoff was barred from a flight after arriving at the gate drunk, stumbling, and ... wait for it ... having apparently wet himself.
- Diana Ross: She was arrested and detained for five hours after allegedly assaulting an airport employee who tried to frisk her when she set off a security scanner.
Click for the complete list
, which includes at least one tale you might not want to read while eating.