Sure, shopping on Amazon saves you from braving wintry winds and annoying customer lineups. But beware the bizarro products that Amazon peddles on its digital superstore. CNNMoney lists 15:
- Fresh whole rabbit: The seller describes the $46 meat as having a "lightly flavored [with] a nutty aftertaste."
- Automated Ukelele Band Machine: It's a bass guitar, banjo, flute pipes, accordion and bells stuffed into an oak cabinet. Asking price: $20,000.
- Uranium ore: A small tin of the radioactive material that could work as a stocking stuffer.
- Wolf urine: Purportedly 100% natural, it is said to scare deer and "lure wolves."
- Live ladybugs: 1,500 of the tiny crawlers will only set you back $18.
Check out more of the strange merchandise here