Mitt Romney is now in a dead heat with Newt Gingrich. In a bid to perhaps claw his way back into the No. 1 slot solo, he made his second appearance of the year on the Late Show last night, and shared the "Top 10 Things Mitt Romney Would Like to Say to the American People." OK, American People—here are some of the very important pieces of information Romney would like to make sure you know:
- "Isn't it time for a president who looks like a 1970s game show host?"
- "What's up, gangstas? It's the M-I-Double-Tizzle." ("No, it is not," laughs Letterman.)
- "I have no proof, but I have a feeling Canada is planning something."
- And No. 2: "Newt Gingrich? Really?"
- What could possibly beat that? At No. 1: "It's a hairpiece."