Russell Brand and Katy Perry didn't have a prenup—a romantic notion, until now, when it turns out Brand may be entitled to quite a bit of cash from Perry. The Frisky rounds up 10 more celebrity couples who skipped all that un-romantic paperwork:
- Kelsey and Camille Grammer: It was somewhat shocking when they didn't get a prenup 13 years ago, considering Kelsey Grammer was the highest-paid actor on TV at the time, thanks to Frasier. And, of course, they ended up divorcing.
- Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe: Whoops! By the time they divorced in 2005, Witherspoon was making considerably more ($20 million per film) than her hubby ($2.5 million), and California law split their earnings 50/50. Even so, she reportedly skipped the prenup once again when she married again.
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi: Hopefully they stay together forever, because they didn't get a prenup before their 2008 wedding, and DeGeneres is worth about $63 million.
- Roseanne and Tom Arnold: She fired her lawyer for suggesting a prenup, but he got the last laugh when they divorced after four years—and Tom Arnold got $50 million.
- Larry King: Even for his eighth trip down the aisle, he didn't sign a prenup, so Shawn Southwick almost walked off with half of his estimated $144 million. Instead, she got back together with him.
Click for the complete list
, including another celeb who shunned the prenup a second time—even after shelling out $35 million to his ex.