Wedding bells are ringing for what seems like all of Hollywood. The latest:
- Drew Barrymore got engaged over the holidays to art consultant Will Kopelman, whom she has been linked to for almost a year, People and E! report. The couple was on vacation in Sun Valley, Idaho, when Kopelman popped the question with a nearly-4-carat Graff diamond ring. This will be the third marriage for Barrymore; her rep has not yet officially confirmed the engagement, but Us has what it calls an official engagement photo.
- Evidence is also mounting that Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are indeed engaged. Us first reported the news, based on reports from insiders, this week. Now Gossip Cop has gotten Timberlake's grandma to confirm it—adorably, she says that she wasn't supposed to tell anyone "until after the holidays." Despite the fact that Biel has always seemed mildly unpleasant, JT's grandma says "the family loves Jessie." Timberlake proposed during a Montana vacation, she adds. Another source confirms the engagement to People.
- Britney Spears probably isn't crying into her ice cream over news of her ex's rumored engagement, however. "I can't stop looking at it!!" she posted on Facebook, along with a picture of herself wearing her engagement ring from Jason Trawick. Like Drew, Brit received a nearly-4-carat diamond, E! notes. Click to see the picture.
- Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves also got engaged over the holidays—on Christmas Day itself—and sources tell Life & Style the couple will wed in Camila's birthplace of Brazil.
- In refreshingly non-wedding news, E! asked Kristen Bell about her plans for marrying Dax Shepard. Her laughing response: "Nothing. I don't have any plans. I don't really care."