Fed up with giant wine glasses that leave no room on the table? How about excessively classy ketchup? Zagat offers a new list of restaurants' most irritating trends. A few of the highlights:
- Tables squeezed way too close together. If you're not Lara Flynn Boyle, it's absurdly difficult just to get to your seat.
- Nonstop wine-replenishing. We can pour it ourselves, thanks.
- Huge wine glasses. Where do you put your food?
- Being too cool for ketchup. If you're serving fries, serve Heinz, not "homemade organic red pepper jam."
- Unisex bathrooms. Not the single-toilet ones—the big ones. No one wants a member of the opposite sex outside the stall.
Click through for the full list