They've done all the bad things you can imagine on the clock, and maybe a few you can't—here are some of the worst employees of the year, according to CNN and careerbuilder.com:
- A high ambulance driver who ran two red lights with a patient—and no siren.
- A Baltimore elections warehouse employee who made and sold 415 counterfeit DVDs at work.
- An INS worker who sold green cards for $8,000-$16,000 a pop.
- A mail carrier who stole from letters from her route for a year.
- A daycare worker who left a 14-month-old locked inside after the center closed.
- A Chicago reporter seen cavorting in a bikini with a man whose wife had been missing for months.
- An English pub employee who punched his manager and took from the register wages he claimed he was owed.
- A Catholic priest in Colorado who went jogging fully naked.
- A Canadian bakery employee who refused to stay home despite being sick with salmonella.
- A public employee who didn't report a 5-year-old girl's report of being molested in foster care.