How to match the girl-next-door good looks of Jennifer Aniston? It's easy … if you have an extra $8,000 per month to spend on a luxe diet, exercise, and beauty regimen. The Daily Mail breaks down Aniston's routine splurges, based on reports and estimations:
- Skin care: $2,000 per month. She particularly likes laser peel surgery, followed by soothing creams and other treatments, like the $350 Mila Moursi Rejuvenating Serum.
- Neck ointment: Part of that skincare regimen is a $450 Euoko ointment, which claims to be made with crystals from Mars.
- Facials: Another part of Aniston's skincare involves getting $500 facials at the Tracie Martyn Spa, then walking out with $390 worth of products.
- Yoga: Three hours of private sessions each week cost her almost $900, or $3,500 per month.
- Dietician: It's another $680 per week on consultation fees and, of course, home delivery.