Second Masseur Suing Travolta
Another man comes forward with similar sex accusations against actor
By Mary Papenfuss,  Newser User
Posted May 9, 2012 12:05 AM CDT
John Travolta arrives for the Golden Camera media award gala in Berlin last year.   (AP Photo/Michael Sohn, file)
camera-icon View 1 more image

(Newser) – A second male masseur yesterday joined a $2 million lawsuit against John Travolta, accusing the actor of sexual battery and harassment. The man tells Radar that he has "substantial documentation and numerous witnesses regarding the substance of Travolta's actions." The suit was first filed last week by another masseur who claims that Travolta made a grab for his genitals and masturbated during a massage in a Beverly Hills hotel bungalow.

The second masseur describes a similar incident early this year at an Atlanta resort after Travolta, in a "strange demeanor, with bloodshot eyes, climbed onto the massage table," according to the amended suit, which doesn't name either man. Travolta was in Atlanta at the time filming the Killing Season with Robert De Niro. Travolta attorney Marty Singer said early this week: "The problem in America is anyone can sue anyone," and he vowed to make the attorney and first plaintiff "regret they filed this fabricated suit." This "second anonymous claim is just as absurd and ridiculous as the first one," Singer told People.
 

My Take on This Story
Show results without voting  |  
18%
60%
9%
7%
3%
3%