You may think your laptop computer, e-reader, and cell phone are too much to carry, but they're nothing compared to the contents of Steve Wozniak's hulking 50-pound backback. The Apple co-founder writes on Gizmodo that his amazing uber-pack may seem "abnormal for me but, to the contrary, it's customary." Of course, he carries an Apple computer, Kindle, and iPhone. But that's just the beginning.
He also hauls around:
- an iPad
- portable keyboard
- multiple smartphones
- multiple Gameboy Lights (a type of Gameboy never sold in the US)
- iPod nano
- plenty of batteries and battery rechargers
- plenty of USB cables (retractable, of course)
- a firewire hard drive
- pencils for games on flights
- pens for signing autographs
- earplugs, adapters, and much more
The electronics alone are enough to fill seven bins when going through airport security. "Nothing in my backpack goes unused," Wozniak notes, "although the bluetooth mouse is close."