Love and the lack thereof are both in the air in Hollywood. Reports of the latest make-ups, break-ups, and other romance-related happenings:
- News of their split broke about a month ago; now there are rumors of a reunion between Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis. Depp flew to Paradis' side in the south of France for a holiday with their kids, the Sun reports, and a source says he gave her an antique gold pendant with the words, "My heart is always with you."
- Another reunion: Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney, who split in May, were recently spotted leaving Gaga's father's restaurant, where Kinney presumably met the parents, the Sun reports.
- But life is not so sweet for Kardashian mom Kris Jenner: In last night's episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, hubby Bruce Jenner hung around with model Angie Everhart as a jealous Kris mulled divorce—and then got together with an ex for drinks. Click to watch the video.
- There are also rumors of an impending split between Orlando Bloom and model Miranda Kerr, Famous magazine reports in a story picked up by the Sun. Both have been photographed recently sans wedding rings, and a source says the marriage "might be in trouble."
- But it's mazel tov for Cybill Shepherd, who reveals to the New York Daily News that she is engaged to psychologist Andrei Nikolajevic. "I never thought I’d get married again," says twice-married Shepherd.
Meanwhile, Katie Holmes may be running back into the arms of an ex
, and Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis finally gave up apparent proof of their romance