No bad-boy or bad-girl celeb's resume is complete without a trashed hotel room, and Budget Travel has checked into 10 wrecked rooms:
- London's Sanderson hotel: Amy Winehouse and her husband did $18,000 in damage and left behind blood-splattered walls.
- Flint, Mich., Holiday Inn: Keith Moon instigated $24,000 worth of havoc before slipping on marzipan and knocking out his front teeth.
- The Mark Hotel, New York: Johnny Depp and Kate Moss ran up a $9,000 bill for damages; Depp said the owner was thankful for the media attention.
- Shutters on the Beach, Santa Monica: Lindsay Lohan turned her beachside hotel room into "a pigpen," one tabloid sniffed.
- Continental Hyatt House, West Hollywood: Keith Richards waited for a camera to start rolling before hurling a TV off a 10th-floor balcony.
To see the rest of the top 10, click the link below.