Remember Courtney Stodden, she of the totally bizarre tweets who married 51-year-old actor Doug Hutchison when she was just 16? Well, she's 18 now, and E! reports that her birthday gift was a dog that she named ... Dourtney. We can't make this stuff up. In Dourtney's honor, take a look at Fox News' list of "child stars turned child brides." Behold, a dozen celebrities who married as teens:
- Drew Barrymore: By 18, she'd called off two engagements. Then she married at 19, and filed for divorce less than two months later.
- Melanie Griffith: She started dating Don Johnson, who was then 22, when she was just 14. They wed when she turned 18, but broke up six months later. (They ended up marrying a second time, then splitting up yet again.)
- Demi Moore: She got her last name from her first marriage, to Freddy Moore, which took place two months after she turned 17 and lasted four years.
- Kim Kardashian: She actually managed to stay married four years the first time around. She married Damon Thomas when she was 19.
- Olivia Wilde: The House actress married an Italian prince, Tao Ruspoli, when she was 18. They broke up last year.
- Macaulay Culkin: When he married Rachel Miner at 17, they issued a statement saying how happy they were to have "found each other at such a young age." Unfortunately, they lost each other two years later.
Click for the complete list