Katie Couric revealed last week that she struggled with bulimia in her early 20s—and sadly, she's far from the only celebrity to have battled an eating disorder. The Huffington Post rounds up a dozen:
- Jessica Alba: She once said that she had trouble adjusting to "a woman's body with natural fat in places." "I freaked out," she said, and her obsession turned into an eating disorder.
- Katharine McPhee: The American Idol and Smash star revealed that she struggled with bulimia for five years—and that it almost destroyed her vocal chords.
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler: The Sopranos star had exercise bulimia, going from 20 minutes of exercise a day to six or seven hours per day.
- Kelly Clarkson: She was bulimic for six months in high school.
- Mary-Kate Olsen: She went to rehab for anorexia in 2003, and five years later she revealed that it had almost killed her.
Click for the complete list, including two stars who got down to 70 pounds