Move over, Rihanna: Esquire's new Sexiest Woman Alive not only turns heads, she gives a pretty darn good interview. Quotes from the mag's chat with actor Mila Kunis:
- The Biz: "People in this industry lie so much, they believe their lies. That's what I learned on that movie. I learned people are assholes and people lie."
- Being Funny: "I'm not funny. I just know how to deliver a joke. It's a learned skill. Through 20 years of doing this, I practice it."
- Immigrating From the Former Soviet Union: "I feel awful talking about it, because my parents should sit down and talk about it. They're the ones who went through hell and back, who gave everything up."
- Identity: "What I do and who I am are two different things. And they always will be. What happens with people is they lose sight of who they are, and they become either who they want to be or who they are perceived to be."
- Paparazzi: "Wishing harm upon me? They totally are. They want nothing more than for you to get in a car accident so they can have a photograph."
Click for the full article.