Forbes is out with its annual list of the highest-paid TV actors, with Ashton Kutcher of Two and a Half Men leading the list at $24 million. Notable is that he replaced Charlie Sheen not only on the show but as No. 1 on the list. Sheen led last year with $40 million, but he doesn't even make the cut this year. The top money-makers:
- Ashton Kutcher, $24 million: Charlie who?
- Hugh Laurie, $18 million: Things will be different next year, with House off the air.
- Ray Romano, $18 million: Even though Men of a Certain Age didn't do so well for TNT.
- Alec Baldwin, $15 million: 30 Rock is in its final season.
- Mark Harmon, $15 million: NCIS is still a ratings gem.
Click for the full list
, which includes some Big Bang Theory