Fear not: "It's not just over for Justin and Selena," despite reports of a split. Yes, Bieber and Gomez aren't doing so well at the moment, but they have tentative plans to meet up before his Brooklyn concert tonight, a source tells the Mail. "This isn't new for them, they often have a tumultuous relationship. We all expect them to work it out." More from the constant flood of updates currently streaming through the gossip universe:
- In a radio interview Saturday, Bieber addressed the split, Celebuzz reports. "I don't know what to say," he said. "I don't know what's going on in my life. To even assess that it doesn't make sense 'cause I have not made any comment."
- That night, he made an interesting cover song choice at a concert, singing Justin Timberlake's break-up ballad, "Cry Me a River."
- Sources tell People that Gomez was the one to do the walking. "With them being apart so much it got complicated," says one. "She had some trust issues."
- The Victoria's Secret model Bieber has supposedly moved on with reassured angry Beliebers over the weekend, tweeting, "hey everyone. please calm down. he is all yours!! :) please :)" TMZ also confirms there's no truth to those relationship rumors, and adds that Justin wants to reunite with Selena and believes they will—especially because they've broken up and gotten back together oh so many times in the past.
- People and E! pull together hints from the past few weeks that trouble was brewing. Among them: lots of fighting, suspicious tweets, and even a recent comment from Bieber's mom that the two weren't making marriage plans.