Everyone knows about Ben Affleck's "bromance" with Matt Damon, but did you know The Office star John Krasinski is also good buddies with Damon? The two first met while Damon was filming The Adjustment Bureau with Krasinski's wife, Emily Blunt, and then they co-wrote, co-produced, and co-starred in Promised Land, out later this month. "I would love to have a bromance with him," Krasinski said recently, but "he and Ben are so tight and like a married couple that I’ll never get in there." Celebuzz rounds up 11 more male celebrity friendships:
Click for the complete list
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire have been buds for more than 20 years, since back in their audition days. Now they're starring in The Great Gatsby together.
- Zach Braff and Donald Faison played best friends on Scrubs, and while doing so, became good friends in real life.
- Adam Sandler and Rob Schneider are more than just friends—they've made more than 15 movies together. (In fact, some may say Sandler is the only thing keeping Schneider's career alive...)
- Casey Affleck and Joaquin Phoenix are not only close friends, they're also brothers-in-law.
- You might not put Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine and country singer Blake Shelton together, but they became fast friends when both started judging on The Voice.