When environmental crusader Al Gore sold Current TV, much was made over the fact that he basically sold the network to big oil. Even Jon Stewart had to admit Fox News had a point in its complaints on the matter. But Gore is far from the only hypocritical VIP—as none other than Fox News points out:
- Sting is another supposedly eco-friendly celeb ... but he has his own private jet. See also: John Travolta.
- Jamie Foxx, Jeremy Renner, and other stars are taking part in the "Demand a Plan" gun control campaign, but these action stars have been in quite a few violent, gun-loving movies.
- Paris Hilton urged young adults to "Vote or Die" in 2004, but she wasn't even registered to vote herself.
- Jennifer Aniston got a lot of sympathy when Angelina Jolie snagged Brad Pitt right out from under her nose. But Jen was then "the other woman"—her fiance, Justin Theroux, was with someone else when they got together.
- Eliza Dushku posed for PETA, then later admitted she's gone hunting.
Click for the complete list