Golden Globes co-hosts and real life BFFs Tina Fey and Amy Poehler give a highly entertaining cover interview to the Hollywood Reporter, in which they offer up an idea for a Globes drinking game you can play when the awards show airs tonight:
- Fey: "Anytime an actress cries in a speech, drink. Anytime you see a person actively not listening to someone onstage, drink."
- Poehler: "Anytime someone says, 'I didn’t prepare anything!'"
- Fey: "Anytime anyone thanks Harvey Weinstein, eat a meatball sub."
- Fey: Anytime Judi Dench is shown, "you take off an article of clothing."
- Poehler: "Anytime Maggie Smith wins."
They also reveal that they're not too concerned with their hosting duties. "I feel like there are enough pills in the room that nobody really pays attention," says Poehler. "We haven’t planned anything yet," jokes Fey, later adding that they're not even "really going to watch all the movies." And, of course, they explain why the Globes is so much more fun than other award shows: "When you get a bunch of people in a room who don’t eat much, and you give them one drink, it gets good fast," says Fey. Read the full interview, or click to see the Oscar nominees.