Not every celebrity has a baby bump before having a baby. The Huffington Post rounds up 18 stars who became parents via surrogate mothers:
- Elizabeth Banks: The Hunger Games actress has had two sons via a gestational surrogate. She said the experience "taught us a great deal about generosity and gratitude, and established a relationship that will last a lifetime."
- Chris Daughtry: The American Idol star and his wife had twins via surrogate in 2010.
- Kelsey and Camille Grammer: Before they split, they used a surrogate mom to have two kids.
- Robert De Niro and Grace Hightower: They had a daughter via surrogate in 2011.
- Ricky Martin: He became a dad to twin boys in 2008, delivered via a surrogate mom.
- Angela Bassett and Courtney B. Vance: They also had twins, a girl and a boy, via surrogate in 2006.
Click for the complete list