You can hardly go a nanosecond without hearing all about the latest escapades of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West or Taylor Swift and whoever she's dating/dissing this week. But some celebrities manage to keep blissfully silent about their love lives. Huffington Post rounds up 20:
- Jake Gyllenhaal: Speaking of Taylor Swift, she was the last person he was linked to, back in 2011. Perhaps she scared him off of love?
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt: He was dating Larisa Oleynik until way back in 2002, but hasn't been in a confirmed relationship since.
- Charlize Theron: Since breaking up with her beau of nine years, Stuart Townsend, in 2010, she hasn't been linked to anyone new.
- James Franco: You certainly hear all about him, but you probably haven't heard about any romances since he broke up with Ahna O'Reilly in 2011.
- Betty White: She's loved by everyone, but she apparently hasn't had a lover since husband Allen Ludden died in 1981.
- Diane Keaton: She actually said she was finished with dating in 2001.
- Sandra Bullock: Hasn't dated anyone since her marriage to Jesse James ended ... but considering how it ended, can you really blame her?
Click for the complete list