Lindsay Lohan may have escaped a jail sentence this time around, but she's been there a few times in the past—and so have these 25 other celebs rounded up by the Huffington Post:
- Tim Allen: Spent two years in jail after being caught with cocaine and pleading guilty to drug trafficking; was released in 1981.
- Paul McCartney: Spent 10 days in jail after getting caught with marijuana in 1980.
- Robert Downey Jr.: Spent a year in prison in 1999 after missing a drug test while on probation; he was on probation for trespassing into a neighbor's home and passing out on the bed, high.
- Mark Wahlberg: Served 45 days in 1986 after attacking a man on the street.
- Paris Hilton: Served three days in 2007 after violating probation by failing to enroll in rehab, speeding, and driving without a license.
- Michelle Rodriguez: Spent 18 days in jail in 2007 after violating probation for a DUI arrest by not performing community service.
- Christian Slater: Served 59 days in 1997 after assaulting his girlfriend while drunk and high.
- Matthew McConaughey: Spent nine hours in jail in 1999 after resisting arrest. Cops had been called to his house over reports that he was smoking pot and playing the bongo drums too loudly.
Click for the complete list
, including one star who kicked a cop and another who slapped a cop.