Some celebrities keep quiet about their health woes, but these 25 rounded up by the Huffington Post have been quite open about their medical issues:
- Carnie Wilson: Just revealed she has Bell's palsy, which causes droopiness in the facial muscles.
- Nick Cannon: He experienced mild kidney failure last year and was later diagnosed with lupus nephritis. After that, he was hospitalized again due to blood clots in his lungs.
- Beyonce: Revealed that she had a miscarriage before getting pregnant with Blue Ivy.
- Jack Osbourne: Ozzy and Sharon's son has multiple sclerosis.
- Kathy Bates: She had a double mastectomy after she was diagnosed with breast cancer last year.
- Tori Spelling: She was on bed rest for four months while pregnant with her fourth child, due to the dangerous condition placenta previa.
- Adele: Polyps on her vocal cords required surgery, and stopped her from singing (or even talking) for a month.
- Selena Gomez: She was hospitalized with an iron deficiency, which she said was due to being "very malnourished" and eating too much junk food.
Click for the complete list