Not all celebrities lose weight by subsisting entirely on air and kale. Celebuzz rounds up 10 stars who've gone under the knife to shed some pounds:
- Sharon Osbourne got lap-band surgery in 1999 and lost 125 pounds, but by 2006 she had gained back 65 pounds and said the surgery "was not the solution to my weight struggles."
- Randy Jackson opted for gastric bypass in 2003 and lost 114 pounds, but he's called the experience "pretty tough" and the surgery "pretty risky."
- Lisa Lampanelli lost 52 pounds in 10 weeks after getting a laparascopic surgery last year; she convinced her husband to do the same.
- Anne Rice, author of Interview With the Vampire, got gastric bypass in 2003 and lost 103 pounds, but later suffered an intestinal blockage that was nearly fatal.
- Carnie Wilson got gastric bypass in 1999, losing 150 pounds, but continued to struggle with her weight and ended up getting a lap-band surgery last year.
Click for the complete list
, which even includes a soccer player.