Halle Berry says that getting pregnant again at 46 was "the biggest surprise of her life," considering she thought she "was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me." But she's far from the only celebrity to have a baby in her 40s, as the Stir and Radar point out:
- Kelly Preston had her third child with John Travolta, Benjamin, when she was 48.
- Tina Fey had her second daughter, Penelope, when she was 41.
- Mira Sorvino had a son at 41, and a daughter at 44.
- Celine Dion had twins at 42—and her husband was 68.
- Uma Thurman had a baby at 42.
- Salma Hayek had daughter Valentina at 41.
- Geena Davis had a daughter at 45.
Click for the Stir's complete list
, or Radar's