Who says you have to be female to be a diva? Radar rounds up 25 of the biggest divas in Hollywood, and more than a third of them are male. Take Prince: He once asked London's O2 Arena to build a five-bedroom house for him on its grounds. And, obviously, his dressing room must come equipped with matching purple furnishings. More:
- While filming Basic Instinct 2, Sharon Stone demanded a $3,500 weekly allowance for security, three nannies, and oh—she also wanted to keep all the clothes and jewelry she wore while filming.
- Victoria Beckham wasn't called Posh Spice for nothing. She requires that her food be cut in a specific way, and her fruit and vegetables can't be mixed together.
- For just a cameo in The Other Guys, Paris Hilton had three pages of demands, including ... live lobsters.
- Kanye West will allow only the finest $400 Versace towels to touch his face while he's onstage.
- And to think Jennifer Aniston seems so nice: On the set of her new movie, she reportedly refused to eat with the cast and crew.
- Absolutely no carnations in Katy Perry's dressing room.
- And in Nicki Minaj's dressing room, candles ... but only if they smell like baked goods.
Click for the complete list
, including one singer who won't let makeup artists touch her face.