Lindsay Lohan's stay at Betty Ford may not be as luxurious as the star might have hoped. Radar takes a look at her life there, details courtesy of an informative source who promises Lohan "is getting no special treatment."
- An intercom announcement wakes her every day at 6:30am, and she needs to get herself to a meeting room by 7am.
- She is assigned chores each day, and they're not exactly posh. One (slightly odd) example: having to stock refrigerators with yogurt. She'll also have group therapy and exercise daily.
- Her first two days were spent in detox, another source says; now that that's over, she's in a female dorm and has no roommate yet. The source says Lohan is "adapting."
- Her cell phone was taken away when she arrived, but Lohan will eventually get it back for "tightly regulated" periods so she can call loved ones. She'll only be allowed to use the Internet on weekends.
- She'll have to stay on the premises at all times for the entire 90 days she's there. An intake counselor tells People patients are "monitor[ed] ... via security and technicians 24 hours a day" and randomly drug-tested.
- According to a letter from a Betty Ford case manager to Lohan's lawyer, LiLo will be assigned "a physician, nurse, psychologist, primary counselor, case manager, spiritual care counselor, family counselor, dietician, fitness trainer, and chemical dependency technician." She'll have a strict schedule for meeting with the team that lasts from wake-up time until 9pm.
- For now, she's allowed to continue taking Adderall for ADHD, for which she has a prescription, sources tell TMZ. But if doctors think it's not helping—or doubt her ADHD diagnosis—they can stop allowing it. Lohan is also allowed to smoke at Betty Ford.