In the news this week: Divorces for not one but two actresses under the age of 35 (Jane Levy, Suburgatory, and Anna Camp, Pitch Perfect). Of course, in Hollywood, such situations aren't all that uncommon. The Huffington Post rounds up 18 more under-35 divorcées:
- Jessica Simpson was 25 when she divorced Nick Lachey. They had been married three years.
- And her sister, Ashlee, was just 26 when she divorced Pete Wentz. They had been married two years.
- Zooey Deschanel was 32 when she divorced Ben Gibbard after being married three years.
- Olivia Wilde was 27 when she divorced Tao Ruspoli. They had been married eight years.
- Reese Witherspoon was 31 when she divorced Ryan Phillippe. They had been married seven years.
- Drew Barrymore was divorced twice by age 26. When she was 20, she divorced Jeremy Thomas after a few months; at 26, she divorced Tom Green after being married a year.
- Nicole Kidman was 33 when she and Tom Cruise divorced after 10 years of marriage.
- Uma Thurman is another young two-time divorcee: At 22, she divorced Gary Oldman after being married two years, and at 34, she divorced Ethan Hawke after a six-year union.
Click for the complete list
or check out 25 stars you may have forgotten were once married