We all know about Paula Deen's n-word scandal, but Radar offers up 10 more controversies involving celebrity chefs:
- Bobby Flay came out to help January Jones after her 2010 car accident, leading to rumors of an affair between the married chef and the Mad Men star. Some think he could be the father of her baby.
- Nigella Lawson moved in with Charles Saatchi just nine months after her husband died, and some claim the affair began while her husband was on his deathbed. Lawson later married Saatchi, and recently he was seen grabbing her throat in public.
Click for the complete list
- Padma Lakshmi's baby daddy, Adam Dell, sued for full custody of their daughter, Krishna. He claimed Lakshmi's boyfriend Theodore Forstmann was acting like the dad and that Lakshmi didn't give him enough visitation or even put his name on the birth certificate. He won more visitation and custody rights.
- Rachael Ray's husband supposedly frequented a New York swingers' club and went out with escorts, but that's according to the National Enquirer—which has reported John Cusimano cheating on Ray other times in the past.
- Mario Batali settled a lawsuit from 1,000 restaurant employees who say he took their tips; he had to pay $5.25 million.
, which includes another affair, another custody battle, and lots of name-calling.