Among this week's craziest crimes, another candidate for "Parent of the Year":
- Mom Throws Infant at Deputy in Getaway Bid: How is it possible to rack up charges for shoplifting and child abuse at the same time? By tossing your infant daughter at the deputy coming to arrest you. That's exactly what police say a Pensacola mom did.
- On Day He Was to Marry, Teacher Charged With Rape: On his wedding day, John Azabache did say "I do"—when he was asked by the judge whether he understood the order of protection that had been imposed on him after he was arrested in Ossining, NY, for allegedly raping one of his 16-year-old students.
- Teens Chase Kidnapper's Car ... on Their Bikes: Here's your real-life superhero story for the week: two teen boys in Lancaster, Penn., chased down a car carrying a 5-year-old kidnapped girl and saved her. On their bicycles.
- Handyman Stole 400 Picasso Works, Says Artist's Stepdaughter: One of the most brazen art thefts in a while appears to have been ridiculously easy. Picasso's stepdaughter explains how she thinks the theft went down.
- Musician, 73, Assaulted After Tribute to Trayvon: A black soul singer in California got roughed up Saturday by a woman in the audience who rushed the stage after he dedicated a song to Trayvon Martin. Oh, and he happens to be 73 years old.
Click for more crazy crimes