Did ex-Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher father a love child with a music reporter? The story is a convoluted mess (Gallagher is suing the New York Post over its article), but one thing is certain: If he did, he certainly wouldn't be the first. The Huffington Post rounds up 10 more stars whose affairs produced kids:
- Eddie Murphy: Murphy denied fathering Spice Girl Mel B's daughter, but DNA tests proved otherwise.
- Chuck Norris: He first met daughter Dina, product of a brief extramarital fling, when she was 26.
- Dan Marino: The former Miami Dolphins quarterback admitted this year that his affair with a CBS production assistant ended with a little girl, Chloe, who was born in 2005.
- Eric Clapton: While he was married to Pattie Boyd, the rocker had an affair with Lori Del Santo, an Italian TV personality. Their child, Conor, was born in 1986 but died in 1991.
- Clark Gable: He had an extramarital affair with co-star Loretta Young in 1935, and posthumously admitted her daughter was his.
Click for the complete list