It's hard to imagine a crime that will top this one: A court has upheld a conviction against a man who spent a week in jail for ... catastrophic diarrhea.
- Man Goes to Jail for Leaving Bathroom a, Ahem, Dump: Ronald Strong, 50, says he didn't mean to leave the bathroom of a federal courthouse in Maine covered in poop. But the cleaner who found the mess says 75% of the floor was "covered in feces," with more "smeared more than two feet up on the walls." And that's not the full extent of it.
- Cops Kill 95-Year-Old With Bean-Bag Gun: When a 95-year-old at a Chicago senior living community refused medical treatment, police were called in—and wound up killing the man with a bean-bag gun. That was after they hit him with a Taser.
- TGI Friday's Fined $500K for Cheating Its Customers: TGI Friday's got hit with a double-whammy on Wednesday: Not only does it have to pay the state of New Jersey a $500,000 fine, but it gets all kinds of awful publicity for blatantly ripping off its customers. And it's all because of cheap booze.
- Woman Flees Sex Attack, Survives 12 Days in Wilderness: A Canadian woman who fled into a forest to escape an attacker has been found alive after 12 days lost in the wilderness. Police in Alberta say that after a truck carrying the woman and four other people broke down on a rural road, she was left alone with a man while others went for help. She fled when he attacked.
- Guy Gets Rid of Demons By Setting Closet on Fire: If you're convinced your bedroom is beset by demons, what is there to do but set your closet on fire? That's the tactic Adam Glenn Hamilton used, according to police.
Click for more crazy crimes