Who knows the uncensored truth about celebrities? As we've already learned, their hired help. Radar lists 11 bodyguards to the stars who have told all:
- Jennifer Aniston loves to walk around half-naked, according to one ex-bodyguard. "When she answers the door in the morning she’s in a mini camisole and underwear," he once said. "I can name all the moles on her body, that’s how many times I’ve seen her undressed."
- Mary-Kate Olsen is another celeb who doesn't think twice about stripping down in front of the help, according to one ex-bodyguard. "When she buys a new outfit, she hops into the backseat and takes off all her clothes to put it on" in full view of the rearview mirror, he once said. "It makes her guards uncomfortable, but they just have to deal with it."
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt "go through bodyguards like crazy," a source once said, and bodyguards have spilled details like Jolie's tantrums whenever Jennifer Aniston called ... and her tendency to throw knives at the wall during arguments.
- Julia Roberts and Danny Moder are "grunge all the way," says one ex-employee, and that means the "pretty woman" often goes "days without showering. ... She likes the smell of her natural oils."
- A former employee of Pink's said in 2008 that the singer loved to "pound drinks, often without mixers," and would then often fall asleep ... including once when she passed out in a chair at the Playboy Mansion.
- According to one of her former bodyguards, Paris Hilton has sticky fingers. "Paris use to grab jackets, jewelry, shoes—anything that wasn’t nailed to the floor," he once said. "At a party in the Hollywood Hills, she asked me to put a pair of shoes she liked in my jacket and walk out with them."
Click for a few more secrets