Barack Obama tonight became the latest presidential hopeful to appear on David Letterman, where he counted down a list of campaign promises we can be pretty sure he won't keep, the Chicago Tribune reports.
- Three words: Vice President Oprah
- Pronounce the word nuclear, nuclear
- I'll find money in the budget to buy Letterman a decent hairpiece
- I won't let Apple release the new and improved iPod the day after you bought the previous model
- I'll rename the 10th month of the year "Barack-tober"
- I'll put Regis on the nickel
- If you bring a gator to the White House, I'll wrassle it
- Appoint Mitt Romney secretary of lookin' good
- I will double your tax money at the craps table
- To keep the budget balanced, I'll rent out the situation room for sweet sixteens