Thank goodness for the audience reaction cam. Without it, we wouldn't know just how bad celebrities are at losing. Perez Hilton rounds up 10 stars who are particularly sore losers:
- Chris Brown refused to stand up (even when everyone else in the audience did) when Frank Ocean beat him out for a Grammy.
- When Madonna beat Elton John for Best Live Act at the Q Awards, John went on quite a rant while accepting another award. "Since when has lip syncing been live?" he said. "Sorry about that, but I think everyone who lip syncs in public, on stage, when you've paid, like, 75 quid to see them should be shot."
- Faith Hill lost big at the Country Music Awards in 2006, when Carrie Underwood was named Female Vocalist of the Year. Hill screamed (or at least mouthed) "WHAT?!" straight into the reaction cam, but later claimed it was a joke.
- Eddie Murphy actually walked out of the Academy Awards in 2007 when he lost out on the Best Supporting Actor award.
- And Gisele Bundchen may not have lost the Super Bowl herself, but her husband's team did—and afterward she ranted that Tom Brady "cannot ... throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time."
Click for the complete list