There's nothing like these classic scenes of on-screen romance. CNN's Screening Room lists cinema's top 10 romantic moments:
- Casablanca: Humphrey Bogart's "We'll always have Paris" monologue.
- City Lights: When Virginia Cherrill recognizes Chaplin's tramp as her lover.
- Roman Holiday: Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck's scene at the Mouth of Truth sculpture.
- From Here to Eternity: Burt Lancaster and Deborah Kerr kissing in the surf.
- Amélie: The young couple's breathtaking bike ride through Paris.
- Annie Hall: The first meeting between Woody Allen's Alvy and Diane Keaton's Annie.
- La Dolce Vita: When Marcello Mastroianni is enchanted by Anita Eckberg at the Trevi fountain.
- Before Sunrise: Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy getting to know each other's music taste in a record store listening booth.
- Lost in Translation: Bill Murray and Scarlett Johansson's final goodbye.
- When Harry Met Sally: Not the orgasm-in-the-deli scene, but the couple's final electric fight before getting together for good.