No, we're not making this up: These 10 actors rounded up by Death and Taxes really have killed people. A sampling:
- Matthew Broderick was driving in Ireland in 1987 with then-girlfriend Jennifer Grey when he crashed head-on into a Volvo. A mother and daughter in the car were killed. Some have speculated Broderick was driving on the right side of the road, as it's done in America, rather than the left side of the road, as it's done in Ireland. He pleaded guilty and was fined.
- Melrose Place actress Amy Locane-Bovenizer was convicted of vehicular homicide this year for the 2010 death of a 60-year-old woman. According to the New York Daily News, Locane-Bovenizer was driving her SUV with a blood-alcohol level almost three times the legal limit when she hit the other car as an elderly couple turned into their driveway.
- Rebecca Gayheart struck and killed a 9-year-old boy with her car in 2001 as he crossed an LA street, and ended up settling a wrongful death lawsuit. She's said it "is with me every day, and it will be for the rest of my life."
- "Little Rascal" Robert Blake was acquitted of his wife's murder, but later found guilty in a civil suit. He's called his late wife, Bonny Lee Bakley, "a con artist."
- Prison Break star Lane Garrison crashed his SUV in 2006; a 17-year-old in the other car was killed. Garrison, drunk and on coke at the time, was sentenced to 40 months in jail.
Click for the complete list