If the National Enquirer and Star are to be believed, Owen Wilson is having a kid with his married personal trainer. He certainly has a lot of company in Hollywood: Radar rounds up 26 celebrity love child scandals. A sampling:
- Rumor has it Khloe Kardashian might not really be Robert Kardashian's daughter. Who could have fathered her? Possibly Kris Jenner's hairdresser, but Khloe and her mom both deny the claims.
- And that's not the only "who's the daddy" scandal in the Kardashian family: A model recently claimed that he, not Scott Disick, fathered Kourtney Kardashian's son, Mason.
- Three people—including, bizarrely, Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband—claimed to be the father of Anna Nicole Smith's daughter, Dannielynn. After much drama and some DNA testing, Larry Birkhead was confirmed to be the real dad.
- Jude Law initially denied he fathered a daughter during a one-night stand with a model, but a paternity test proved he was in fact the father.
Click for many more scandals
- After breaking up with Reese Witherspoon, Ryan Phillippe had a fling with another actress, who ended up having a baby girl. Phillippe got a paternity test and learned he was the father.
- Sylvester Stallone actually left his girlfriend when Janice Dickinson told him he was the father of her baby. Stallone figured they'd get married ... until a DNA test proved a former boyfriend of Dickinson's was actually the father. So Stallone went back to the first girlfriend, Jennifer Flavin, and married her in 1997.
- It took 10 years, but Arnold Schwarzenegger finally admitted he fathered a son with his housekeeper—at the same time his wife, Maria Shriver, was pregnant with his other son.
- There was much drama when Padma Lakshmi refused to reveal the father of her daughter. Once Adam Dell learned it was him, he sued for full custody, claiming the Top Chef star was keeping the girl from him. He won extra visitation and custody rights.
- Liv Tyler grew up believing Todd Rundgren was her father, only to find out it was actually Steven Tyler. Both "dads" met at her wedding.
, including one reporter who says she had an affair—and then a daughter—with a married rocker she interviewed for an article.