Not all celebrities spend their weekends drunkenly partying. The Huffington Post rounds up 19 celebrities who don't drink alcohol. A sampling:
- Kim Kardashian: Despite plugging Midori in a commercial, she has said, "I do not drink alcohol at all. My sisters drink, so when they get a little crazy, I am there to pull them down."
- Jennifer Lopez: She doesn't drink because she believes it "ruins your skin," she's said. But during toasts, she'll take a small sip of alcohol because friends tell her, "You can't toast with water!"
- Kim Cattrall: Alcohol gives her a headache, so she stays away. "I don't drink or take drugs so clothes are my only mood enhancer," she has said.
- Tyra Banks: This is pretty amazing: She's said, "I've never had any drugs and I had a little taste of alcohol when I was 12 years old, but that's about it."
- Jennifer Hudson: Similarly amazing: "I've never done anything, so that was hard to play this role," she said recently of her role as a heroin addict in The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete. "I've never had a drink in my life. I'm sober. I'm like, 'OK, this is new to me.'"
Click for the complete list
- Blake Lively: "I don’t drink. I’ve never tried a drug," she has said. "It's just something that I genuinely don't have a desire for."
- Jada Pinkett Smith: She got sober after she "found myself drinking two bottles of wine on the couch," she's said. "I said, 'Jada, I think we've got a problem here.'"
- Bradley Cooper: For him, it was hitting his head into a concrete floor—on purpose—at a party that convinced him to get sober.
- Kristin Davis: The Sex and the City star sobered up at the young age of 22 because she felt her drinking was hurting her acting goals. "Sometimes I miss it," she's said, but having a drink is "really not worth the risk."
- Eminem: The rapper got sober recently, and says it was hard for him to record a song sober for the first time.