Thinking it might be fun to go out to eat at a celebrity-owned restaurant? Well, you might think twice about that idea after reading Radar's list of 20 health code violations found at such establishments. A sampling:
- At the Chicago location of Pete Wentz's Angels & Kings Bar, inspectors found "a slimy surface" inside the ice machine, no sneeze guard on the buffet, and unprotected food, among other things.
- There was a little problem with hazardous chemicals at Eva Longoria's Beso in LA, plus some ready-to-eat food possibly exposed to contamination.
- Not even your drink is safe at Bill and Giuliana Rancic's RPM Italian in Chicago, where dirty soda gun dispensers were just one of the problems found.
- Don't let your server touch your food at Gloria Estefan's Bongo Express, where investigators found the handwashing supplies provided were not sufficient.
- Bachelor Brad Womack's Dogwood restaurant in Austin got a concerning score of 72 out of 100 on a recent inspection. Let's just say that's not good.
Click for the complete list
- At basketball star Yao Ming's Yao Restaurant & Bar in Houston, even your dishes might not be safe: Inspectors found the dishwasher wasn't clean.
- Lots of things, including food contact surfaces, were found to be dirty at Gladys Knight's Chicken & Waffles in Atlanta, plus inspectors found improperly labeled food and dates not marked properly ... and a slew of other problems.
- Ryan Gosling might be hot, but at his Beverly Hills restaurant, Tagine, inspectors found improper food temperatures, among other problems.
- Another restaurant that had serious food temp issues: Mike Ditka's Chicago steakhouse, Ditka's.
- Is that a hair in your soup? It just might be at Real Housewife Lisa Vanderpump's Villa Blanca in LA, where investigators found problems with employee hair restraints, clothing, nails, and rings, plus a host of other issues.
, including the one celebrity-owned restaurant you may actually want to eat at—it got zero violations in its last inspection.