Arnold Schwarzenegger posed as a personal-trainer-turned-gym-manager named Howard, in an effort to promote health and fitness and raise money for after-school programs. Our favorite lines from the video showing how Gold's Gym members reacted:
- "What is a key card mean?" (Arnold to a guy who forgot his.)
- "Maybe you saw me on the FBI Most Wanted list." (In response to a woman who said he looked familiar.)
- "Stop being a baby. This is Gold's Gym. This is not a baby gym."
- "Howard is my name." (Said to a guy who called him "Arnold.")
- "Wow. He looks so good. So handsome." (Upon looking at a picture of himself on the wall.)