Ever shown a rude guest the door and slammed it hard enough to send a message? Well, talk show hosts have performed the same bold feat—and with some of the major egos of Hollywood. Styleblazer lists 15 stars who were told to never return:
- Hugh Grant. Daily Show host Jon Stewart said last year that he clashed with the British actor when he came by to promote Did You Hear About the Morgans? in 2009. "He’s giving everyone s— the whole time, and he’s a big pain in the a—," Stewart said.
- Madonna. When the singer joined Twitter last year, Piers Morgan seized the moment with a nasty tweet: "Welcome to Twitter. You’re still banned from my show. Love Piers X." The CNN host has called her "an irritant in my life for 20 years."
- Piers Morgan. Rosie O'Donnell put him on her show's no-guest list, because "he banned Madonna for no reason when his show started, so I’m banning Piers Morgan!"
- Jay Leno. Conan O'Brien refused to have him on after losing his Tonight Show gig. "There are certain things I will not do, regardless of the price," O'Brien said.
- Kathy Griffin. Her taste for obscenity-laden humor has gotten her banned from a few shows, including Letterman, the Tonight Show, Ellen DeGeneres, and The View.
Click for 10 more out-of-luck guests at Styleblazer