Justin Bieber would do well to listen to Miley Cyrus. She stopped by the Tonight Show last night and told Jay Leno the advice she'd like to give Bieber: "You've got a lot of money. Pay people to make sure you don't get in trouble. And party at your house. Buy a house, and add a club to it." And, as she pointed out, she's worth listening to: Though she gets a lot of "flak," she doesn't have a mug shot to her name. "Everything I do is legal in California," she pointed out. But, alas, since the advice comes a bit too late, we do have Bieber's amusing DUI test report from his crazy drag racing incident, which was released yesterday. Yahoo Celebrity rounds up 11 things we learned from it:
- Bieber "reeked of marijuana" when he was pulled over. And the arresting officer told him so. Bieber's response: "Yeah, we were smoking all night at the studio."
- He had a really hard time with the breath test. "Defendant was told not to touch or grab the hose. Defendant continually attempted to grab the hose throughout the testing process. Defendant could not blow continuously for more than a couple of seconds." Police suspected he was purposely messing up, but "defendant advised that he was blowing as hard as he could, and told me to look at how red his face was." (He ended up blowing an 0.08 and an 0.078.)
- He didn't exactly know what medications he was on. He told officers he takes medication for anxiety, but asked which one, he replied, "Well, my mom takes care of all that stuff for me." (It ended up being Xanax.)
- He had a hard time with the sobriety tests. He "loses balance during instructions, starts before told to do so, doesn't touch heel to toe, steps off line one or two times, raises one or both arms six or more inches to maintain balance, does not turn correctly or loses balance during turn," according to the report. And during the eye check, he couldn't follow a moving object smoothly with either of his eyes.
- He had an attitude. It was described as "excited, talkative, profanity, cooperative, insulting, and cocky."
Click for the complete list