Last week, we brought you 10 television couples who were together in real life. This week? Movie couples who also dated in real life, 25 of which were rounded up by BuzzSugar. A sampling:
- Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell: They met on the set of Swing Shift in 1983, then made Overboard, in which their characters fall in love. In real life? They're still together.
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan: In Step Up, Dewan's privileged character falls in love with Tatum's wrong-side-of-the-tracks character. In real life, the actors met on set, got together, and married in 2009.
- Jude Law and Sienna Miller: Miller played one of Alfie's many love interests in Alfie, and in real life, Miller and Law got engaged after meeting on the set. Sadly, their romance didn't last.
- Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe: They were together while filming Cruel Intentions, in which Phillippe's character eventually wins over Witherspoon's character. In real life, they got married and had two kids together, but split up seven years later.
- Amanda Seyfried and Dominic Cooper: In Mamma Mia!, they play the young lovers Sophie and Sky. In real life, they started a relationship after filming, but didn't stay together.
- Jim Carrey and Renée Zellweger: They met while filming Me, Myself & Irene, in which Zellweger's character falls for Carrey's character. In real life, they got engaged, but split before marrying.
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Pitt: They fell in love while filming Seven, in which their characters were married. They, too, got engaged in real life but split before marrying.
- Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan: Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps director Oliver Stone introduced them, and in the movie, they played a couple. In real life, they dated just a few months.
- Anna Faris and Chris Pratt: They met while filming Take Me Home Tonight, in which they played high school sweethearts. In real life, they're now married.
- Dev Patel and Freida Pinto: They met on the Slumdog Millionaire set, and their onscreen romance translated to real sparks. They're currently living together.
Click for the complete list
, or check out the aforementioned TV couples